Residential Market Analysis
As a part of the City Center Master Plan, a Residential Market Analysis was conducted by Zimmerman/Volk Associates. Click the buttons below to review the findings of the Residential Market Potential Study. Want a interactive way to review the results? Click the buttons to the right to download a prerecorded webinar!
Residential, Retail + Office Market Analyses Webinar Files
Did you know?
- 2018 population: 11,785 people (there were 8,039 people in 2000)
- 2018 daytime population: 121,738 people
- Total number of housing units in 2018: 5,181
- Of those housing units, 8.2% are owner occupied, 77.2% are renter occupied, and 14.6% are vacant
- Median household income in 2018: $20,018
- Median home value in 2018: $236,765
- Median per capita income in 2018: $17,342